SPONSORED CONTENT – Leading global fibre maker, Hyosung, will present its sustainable, Multi-function Fibre and Home Everywhere collections at Performance Days Online. The eco-friendly fibres have been developed for sustainability-seeking and comfort-craving consumers.
Due to the on-going coronavirus, Performance Days Munich will host its winter show via its digital platform from December 9-10, 2020 for brands interested in sustainable product innovations for the 2022/23 autumn/winter season.
Hyosung will be there to present its latest offering of recycled multi-function fibres, in addition to its Home Everywhere collection of sustainable yarns developed in collaboration with Lenzing.
“As consumers increasingly seek out sustainability, we continue to expand our offering of eco-friendly solutions to help our customers reach their sustainability goals,” said Mike Simko, global marketing director, Hyosung-Textiles. “These goals can range from a focus on waste reduction to the elimination of using non-renewable resources, along with many others in between.”
Sustainable Solutions – Reuse. Recycle. Regen.
Hyosung will highlight its sustainable stretch and multi-fibre solutions to include its GRS-certified creora® regen elastane and Mipan® regen nylon both made with 100 per cent reclaimed waste, along with its regen polyester made from 100 per cent post-consumer waste. Hyosung will also present the expansion of its multi-functional 100 per cent recycled fibre offering to include:
- regen askin cool-touch with UV-protection polyester
- regen cotna – cotton-like feel, quick-drying and pill-resistant polyester
- regen aerolight – moisture-wicking, soft-touch, light-weight comfort polyester
- regen aerocool – rapid moisture wicking, quick-drying polyester
- Mipan regen robic – high-tenacity nylon
Hyosung x Lenzing Home Everywhere – Emerging to your new normal
The Covid-19 pandemic has changed the clothing preference for many consumers as they now spend much of their time at home. Nowadays, more consumers look for comfortable, versatile, and sustainable apparel that can be worn for multiple occasions and which lasts longer.
Hyosung and Lenzing have introduced a collaborative collection of Home Everywhere eco-friendly fabrics made from comfortable, functional and sustainable yarns. The collection is comprised of three fabric concept groups, which includes a variety of unique blends featuring Lenzing’s cellulose fibres and Hyosung’s range of multi-function elastane, polyester and nylon fibres.
- Color your Confidence: Hyosung creora® Color+ elastane or creora® Black elastane blended with TENCEL™ Modal fibres featuring Eco Color technology enable garments to reach colour vibrancy for longer, even after repeated wash. Using 50% less water and 60 per cent less carbon footprint, these fibres result in a lower environmental impact than conventionally dyed fibres.
- Sumptuous Sensations: Hyosung 100 per cent recycled regen aerolight polyester with TENCEL™ Modal fibres featuring Micro Technology offer super-fine touch and exquisite softness, producing lightweight, long-lasting, naturally comfortable fibres.
- Versatile Function: A functional collection featuring Hyosung’s Mipan aqua-X nylon or aeroheat EX™ polyester with TENCEL™ Lyocell fibres for temperature regulating, moisture management and UV protection.
Please visit Hyosung during Performance Days here: https://www.performancedays.com/digital-fair.html.
Hyosung is a comprehensive fibre manufacturer that produces world-class products, providing innovation and solutions to the textile industry. Hyosung’s creora® elastane is the world’s largest spandex brand, supplying the broadest range of stretch fibre offerings supported by exceptional technology and quality. Mipan® nylon and specialty polyester provide functional and sustainable fibre solutions that are essential to today’s dynamic textile market. Visit the new blog at blog.hyosungtnc.com for all the latest trend, event and product updates. Hyosung can also now be found on Instagram @hyosung_textiles and on LinkedIn at Hyosung Performance Textiles.